Honest, I am very proud of our progressive little town, better known as La Antigua Guatemala. Take for instance the Día Internacional del Agua or World Water Day campaign that basically ask something direct and concise: Ducharse en vez de bañarse (Shower instead of bathing) to save water.
You can also follow the different campaigns elsewhere in the world by scanning the hash tag #worldwaterday in Twitter.
- Who owns the water in Guatemala?
- Public Water Faucets Are Today’s Fountains
- Water Tanks and Colonial Style Social Networks
- Local Bottled Water Station Hunapu
- Abundant Water for Fountains Around Antigua
- The Venerable Colonial Pila is Now Used as Decoration
- Guatemalan Water Wells Wet Wealth
What kind water awareness campaigns did you see in your town today?
© 2011 – 2013, Rudy Girón. All rights reserved.