One important goal for me is to show you what’s possible and what’s available in La Antigua Guatemala. Believe it or not, some people believe we still live on tree canopies. Often in Twitter or Facebook, Guatemalans make a point of “no vivimos en árboles” or “por eso piensan que vivimos en árboles” (That’s why they think live on trees).
Personally, I wouldn’t mind living in a nice, comfortable condo on top of tree. 😉
Anyway, that’s one of the reasons I put a lot of emphasis on the gadgets that my friends and I use daily. Surely your remember the following articles:
- Digital life in Antigua Guatemala
- The Nexus One has arrived to Antigua Guatemala
- iPhone 3G on Sale in La Antigua Guatemala
- The Young Maya Geeks
- Living La Vida Digital in Antigua Guatemala
- iPhone Twitter Updates from Guatemala
- Internet Access in Every Corner of Guatemala
Can you guess what we had for lunch?
© 2010 – 2017, Rudy Giron. All rights reserved.